The Affiliate Summit Meetups are taking place the last week of April in over 16 cities throughout the US and Canada. These events are FREE to attend and a great place to network and learn about internet and affiliate marketing. If we do not have a meetup in your city and you would like to start one please contact Mary Poiley.
Each meetup has organized a different session for their groups. Here is some information that will be shared at the start of the meetup.
1. Join the Affiliate Summit Central Conference on VivaStream
If you’re registered for Affiliate Summit Central 2012, take advantage of the agenda planner and networking site.
Once your account is set, you will have a customized, interactive guide to help you plan out your conference experience, as well as assistance in finding fellow attendees who match your highlighted interests.
Be sure to get the Vivastream app from the iPhone, Android, or Blackberry app store, or go to http://www.vivastream.com/m on your mobile device.
2. FREE Networking Plus Pass (formerly Gold) to Affiliate Summit East 2012 for meetup speakers.
Affiliate Summit would like to thank those who have dedicated their time to educating others at the local Affiliate Summit Meetups. As a thank you, all meetup speakers will receive a FREE Networking Plus Pass to Affiliate Summit East 2012.
If you are interested in speaking at an upcoming meetup you can find the current list of Affiliate Summit Meetups here.
If we have a meetup is in your area you can join the meetup.com group and send the organizer an email from within meetup. Or you can contact Mary Poiley.
If you do not have a meetup in your area and would like to start one please contact Mary Poiley.
3. Want a FREE Networking Pass to Affiliate Summit East 2012? You still have time.
The Networking pass provides admission to the Meet Market and Exhibit Hall, as well as the three keynote speakers.
Here are the easy steps to get your free Networking pass in our take on Flat Stanley:
- Download and print either the Flat Shawn or Flat Missy sign.
- Take the sign with you to a local restaurant, park, etc. and have your picture taken holding the sign.
- Then check into foursquare, including the picture with the sign in the checkin, as well as #ase12 and either #flatmissy or #flatshawn, whichever corresponds to the sign you used. Be sure to have your account sync’d to Twitter or manually Tweet the foursquare checkin with the hashtags and link.
- Email us a link to the foursquare checkin no later than May 11, 2012.
More details at http://www.affiliatesummit.com/.
More Info: Click here